Commercial Property

Clegg Insurance Group has you "covered"!


    Our agents are standing by and ready to give you personalized service! Tell us more about how we can help or just give us a call at (727) 216-6555.

    Commercial property insurance, also referred to as commercial fire and allied lines, is the form of insurance that covers direct and indirect losses in relation to your commercial property. Clegg Insurance understands that commercial property insurance is the best way to ensure your business and its contents are protected. Whether you own your own business or lease your workspace, commercial property insurance is the right decision for you.

    Examples of what commercial property insurance protects include:

    • Building
    • Outdoor sign
    • Inventory
    • Fence / landscaping
    • Furniture / equipment
    Slide MarketingCommercial Property